For my Dearest Friend, Ladoo!
What is a woman?
A creature you cannot explain well. Don’t worry I am not even going to attempt it. I just wish to mention a feeling of her heart. : )
A Feeling so gentle and noble almost a smile if you wanna imagine.
Many girls when young dream of getting married. I used to have a class mate who whenever was asked ‘what’s your dream your life goal?’ she’ll give a dentonic smile, and say ‘SHADI!!!”
Once married, a woman’s ultimate dream is her husband. And then the love takes you to this budding desire, to have a baby. To give the man you belong to something of yourself. A part of you a part of him. An offspring in your arms. Apki omer ka Hasil. It’s a epitome of their love. It truly is a sheer source of joy for a woman. Absolutely nothing compares to motherhood. No jewel offered to the mother can make her compromise on this desire of hers. And why should she? : ) Isn’t it Allah’s blessing upon a woman to give birth, to be responsible for a life in this world.
Almost every couple wants a child immediately after marriage. Yes, trust me. Few men actually like the idea of being a dad. While others simply refuse to grow up but in the end even they have this desire and yearning for fatherhood. But the thing is, sometimes the plan a couple has made to have a child doesn’t go according to their dreams. Men may not feel this as much as women do and therefore, I want to say to my friend, it’s alright to be worried but Prayer is always around the corner. Its not even that far. It’s right here in your heart and hands. Trust Allah and let me help you supplicate to Allah well for a prince or a princess child.
I was going through the translation of Surah Maryam. And I noticed rather had a spiritual peace when I actually could grasp the crux of the ayahs. The beauty of the Quran is that you can immediately relate your worries with the events mentioned in Quran and the dua’s mentioned in verses supplicated by Prophets help you out. How? Cos they are not there for no reason. Allah swt mentioned it knowing you’ll read it someday here in this world at some point of your life and it will be your guiding light.
1. Kaf- Ha-Ya-‘Ain-Sad.
[These letters are one of the miracles of the Qur’an, and none but Allah (Alone) knows their meanings].
2. (This is) a mention of the mercy of your Lord to His slave Zakariya (Zachariah).
3. When he called out his Lord (Allah) a call in secret,
4. Saying: “My Lord! Indeed my bones have grown feeble, and grey hair has spread on my head, And I have never been unblest in my invocation to You, O my Lord!
5. “And Verily! I fear my relatives after me, since my wife is barren. So give me from Yourself an heir,
6. “Who shall inherit me, and inherit (also) the posterity of Ya’qub (Jacob) (inheritance of the religious knowledge and Prophethood, not the wealth, etc.). And make him, my Lord, one with whom You are Well-pleased!”.
7. (Allah said) “O Zakariya (Zachariah)! Verily, We give you the glad tidings of a son, His name will be Yahya (John). We have given that name to none before (him).”
8. He said: “My Lord! How can I have a son, when my wife is barren, and I have reached the extreme old age.”
9. He said: “So (it will be). Your Lord says; It is easy for Me. Certainly I have created you before, when you had been nothing!”
10. [Zakariya (Zachariah)] said: “My Lord! Appoint for me a sign.” He said: “Your sign is that you shall not speak unto mankind for three nights, though having no bodily defect.”
11. Then he came out to his people from Al-Mihrab (a praying place or a private room, etc.), he told them by signs to glorify Allah’s Praises in the morning and in the afternoon.
12. (It was said to his son): “O Yahya (John)! Hold fast the Scripture [the Taurat (Torah)].” And We gave him wisdom while yet a child.
13. And (made him) sympathetic to men as a mercy (or a grant) from Us, and pure from sins [i.e. Yahya (John)] and he was righteous,
14. And dutiful towards his parents, and he was neither an arrogant nor disobedient (to Allah or to his parents).
15. And Salamun (peace) be on him the day he was born, the day he dies, and the day he will be raised up to life (again)!
Look at the wording, the beauty , the strength and the wisdom behind the prayer of Hazrat Zakariyyah A.S. Spend few minutes reading it with your heart and teh Imaan behind it. You’ll find a miracle of Allah guiding your way.
1- The importance and power of Dua
2- The need to mention to Allah what you want why you want despite of your status in this world.
3- Allah gives. He is The All Power ful One!
The beauty of this prayer came before me twice.. Frist time I read it in Quran myself and later on I was watching this Islamic movie on Hazrat Maryam a.s. in which they beautifully described and presented this portion of the prayer. Once you understand it, you will realise that Hazrat Zakariya had no hope no scientific guarantee with him no doctor nothing but just Allah and kamil emaan in Allah’s power and love. Second point to be noted is the ultimate faith of Hazrat Zakariya in prayer. Look at the way Allah swt is speaking to us in Quran via His prophet that look he had the knowledge I am old and my wife is barren. But yet he came to Me.
If you read the context of this prayer you’ll see Hazrat Zaakariya even though a prophet whose heart desires and wishes are known to Allah well, even he at this point after spending all his life finally realised that how come he had not made this dua before. How could he not mention this desire before to Him? and once he realised it. He prayed the most beautiful dua that if a non believer hears He’ll say look, he’s old plus his wife is barren but look he dares pray that give me a child Allah. People had laughed at Prophet zakariya even at that time and even today those who do not believe are likely to laugh. But does it matter? : ) Allah gave His Miracle. So pray. Couple whose reports are even okay and their age is even okay and everything is okay but just a child is not ready to come. Invoke Allah ! He’s waiting to give another miracle . He never runs out of it.
Do not despair and have firm faith. Have patience and take it as a test from Allah. What is a probability for us humans is a POSSIBILITY for Allah kareem. He’s GOD u know!! so make wudu and pray like it’s going to be answered right now. : ) May your child be a blessed one. Ameen.
P.S. When you recieve a miracle dear ladoo, dont forget to show him/her this post written by Khala Pervisha ! I love your child already.
I DONUT own the picture.